Recent comments

• Hello dear, How are you I'm yasmeen from Egypt I work from spice land group co I export spices and herbs such as Dill / fennel / Basil /hibiscus/ spearmint /oregano Caraway / Sega / calendula / Anise / parsley Marjoram /coriander / thyme / rosemary Chamomile / lemon grass I want buyer pls We have the products high quilt i hope cooperate with you www.spiceland-group.com info@spiceland-group.com my what`s app: 00201095350950 Call: 00201022196470
    Posted 1 week 1 day ago by
    Reply to: AgroTeam
    Posted 1 week 1 day ago by
    Reply to: Agroseedex
    Posted 1 week 1 day ago by
    Reply to: AGRARIAN CENTER
  • Good morning Stephane, I am specialised in Food Safety & Regulatory, and will be more than happy to help with FSMA and EU Food Safety & Regulatory requirements. Whilst, please feel free to contact me should you have any needs in these areas. I will be very happy to look at your products compliances for the targeted markets. My fees range from £75/hour to £500/day, phone/email/skype consult. I do also provide sites pre-audits compliance reviews for £500/day plus travel and hotel expenses. Please feel free to contact me should my services be of interest and for any additional questions not answered on my website (www.soubalt.com). Kind regards, Sophie Soumah
    Reply to: Louise Gourmet