Recent comments

• Virgin Oil Press Ltd is a 100% Hungarian owned company, a young, dynamic team. We are specialized in manufacturing of vegetable oils, seed flours and natural cosmetics of the highest quality through cold-press technology. We sell our products under the brand „Grapoila” as well as in B2B chanels as private label goods. Due to the method of cold pressing the products preserve all the nutrients and vitamins of the natural, dried raw materials. We use neighter thermal treatment (roasting) nor chemicals through the production, it is a pure mechanical process by an own developed machinery. Thanks to our developments we are able to press more than 18 kinds of seeds, even such unique ones like rosehip, sea buckthorn or black cumin seed. The production method is a special Zero Waste technology which means that all the generated byproducts are processed. At pressing of the seeds first we receive the oil and a dried material called pellet having also precoius nutrients. From the pellet - according to its characteristics - we procuce either animal feed or seed flours by milling and sieving. Many of Grapoila seed flours are AOECS (Association Of European Coeliac Societies) licensed gluten free, low fat products and are used for baking supplements or to enrich daily meals of a health-conscious diet. The other byproduct is the mud generating by settling of the pressed oil. This material is ideal for gourmet spreads or cosmetic use. Our factory has all the necessary food industry certifications (FSSC, HACCP, gluten-free, GMP), as well as facilities and certifications for manufacturing organic products. We are constantly developing our press technology and focusing on the innovation in the food industry to grow the range of products we offer. Our export sales volume keeps growing and we are seeking further opportunities: looking for partners in the fields of • producers in cosmetic industry • HORECA • food, organic food wholesalers • retail chains • animal food manufacturers • bakeries, bakery suppliers • oil producers Our mission is to educate costumers to a healthy eating and living and to an environmental- conscious life. Through our Zero Waste green production and environmental friendly operation we intend to be a flagship company in this field.
    Posted 1 week 2 days ago by
  • Good Evening!!
    Posted 3 months 3 weeks ago by
  • Greetings I am an international commercial intermediary, I have buyers from most countries in the world, I want to cooperate with you, I bring buyers to buy your products, I have a commission on every deal, if you agree please tell me the appropriate commission rate (----%). With Regards Abdul Majeed Salama International Broker Middle east Bring buyers to your products E-mail: mageedegypt@gmail.com
    Posted 4 months 2 weeks ago by
  • Product: Dehydrated garlic granules  Specs. : Size : Minced , 8-16,16-26, 26-40,40-80mesh; Moisture: max.7% ; SO2:max. 50ppm; no foreign matter and additives ; fully comply with EU food regulation . Packing: 12.5KGS X 2 aluminium foil bags ; 18MTS/20'FCL
    Posted 4 months 3 weeks ago by
  • Egg products are widely used in bakeries and confectionaries, for making biscuits, ice-cream, mayonnaise, sauces, noodles, pasta, macaroni, surimi etc.
    Posted 5 months 3 weeks ago by
    Reply to: Ovostar Union
  • .
    Posted 8 months 2 days ago by
  • .
    Posted 8 months 2 days ago by
  • Would you like to purchase the best high fructose corn syrup? You have found the right place, we are providing high quality fructose syrup as well as competitive price with our customers worldwide. Feel free to contact me: website :www.awbst.com/en/ email:sales@awbst.com whatsapp:+8618269878134 mobile:+8618269878134 skype:fastcash@live.cn
    Posted 8 months 3 weeks ago by
  • Hi there, this is Williams from Anhui Wande Biotech Co,.Ltd. We are a leading fructose manufacturer and now expanding our business to worldwide. Our main products are GMO FREE HFCS, F42, F55,F60, glucose syrup,maltose syrup,protein powder and other related products.Customized products are allowed according to your need. website :www.awbst.com/en/ email:sales@awbst.com whatsapp:+8618269878134 mobile:+8618269878134
    Posted 8 months 4 weeks ago by
  • Hi
    Posted 9 months 2 weeks ago by
  • I am going to introduce the 3rd best one
    Posted 11 months 1 week ago by
    Reply to: Agin asal
  • Hello dear, How are you I'm yasmeen from Egypt I work from spice land group co I export spices and herbs such as Dill / fennel / Basil /hibiscus/ spearmint /oregano Caraway / Sega / calendula / Anise / parsley Marjoram /coriander / thyme / rosemary Chamomile / lemon grass I want buyer pls We have the products high quilt i hope cooperate with you www.spiceland-group.com info@spiceland-group.com my what`s app: 00201095350950 Call: 00201022196470
    Posted 11 months 3 weeks ago by
    Reply to: AgroTeam
    Posted 11 months 3 weeks ago by
    Reply to: Agroseedex
    Posted 11 months 3 weeks ago by
    Reply to: AGRARIAN CENTER
  • Good morning Stephane, I am specialised in Food Safety & Regulatory, and will be more than happy to help with FSMA and EU Food Safety & Regulatory requirements. Whilst, please feel free to contact me should you have any needs in these areas. I will be very happy to look at your products compliances for the targeted markets. My fees range from £75/hour to £500/day, phone/email/skype consult. I do also provide sites pre-audits compliance reviews for £500/day plus travel and hotel expenses. Please feel free to contact me should my services be of interest and for any additional questions not answered on my website (www.soubalt.com). Kind regards, Sophie Soumah
    Posted 11 months 3 weeks ago by