Recent comments

• Good Evening!!
    Posted 3 weeks 3 days ago by
  • Greetings I am an international commercial intermediary, I have buyers from most countries in the world, I want to cooperate with you, I bring buyers to buy your products, I have a commission on every deal, if you agree please tell me the appropriate commission rate (----%). With Regards Abdul Majeed Salama International Broker Middle east Bring buyers to your products E-mail: mageedegypt@gmail.com
    Posted 1 month 1 week ago by
  • Product: Dehydrated garlic granules  Specs. : Size : Minced , 8-16,16-26, 26-40,40-80mesh; Moisture: max.7% ; SO2:max. 50ppm; no foreign matter and additives ; fully comply with EU food regulation . Packing: 12.5KGS X 2 aluminium foil bags ; 18MTS/20'FCL
    Posted 1 month 3 weeks ago by
  • Egg products are widely used in bakeries and confectionaries, for making biscuits, ice-cream, mayonnaise, sauces, noodles, pasta, macaroni, surimi etc.
    Posted 2 months 2 weeks ago by
    Reply to: Ovostar Union
  • .
    Posted 5 months 1 day ago by
  • .
    Posted 5 months 1 day ago by
  • Would you like to purchase the best high fructose corn syrup? You have found the right place, we are providing high quality fructose syrup as well as competitive price with our customers worldwide. Feel free to contact me: website :www.awbst.com/en/ email:sales@awbst.com whatsapp:+8618269878134 mobile:+8618269878134 skype:fastcash@live.cn
    Posted 5 months 3 weeks ago by
  • Hi there, this is Williams from Anhui Wande Biotech Co,.Ltd. We are a leading fructose manufacturer and now expanding our business to worldwide. Our main products are GMO FREE HFCS, F42, F55,F60, glucose syrup,maltose syrup,protein powder and other related products.Customized products are allowed according to your need. website :www.awbst.com/en/ email:sales@awbst.com whatsapp:+8618269878134 mobile:+8618269878134
    Posted 5 months 3 weeks ago by
  • Hi
    Posted 6 months 2 weeks ago by
  • I am going to introduce the 3rd best one
    Posted 8 months 1 week ago by
    Reply to: Agin asal
  • Hello dear, How are you I'm yasmeen from Egypt I work from spice land group co I export spices and herbs such as Dill / fennel / Basil /hibiscus/ spearmint /oregano Caraway / Sega / calendula / Anise / parsley Marjoram /coriander / thyme / rosemary Chamomile / lemon grass I want buyer pls We have the products high quilt i hope cooperate with you www.spiceland-group.com info@spiceland-group.com my what`s app: 00201095350950 Call: 00201022196470
    Posted 8 months 3 weeks ago by
    Reply to: AgroTeam
    Posted 8 months 3 weeks ago by
    Reply to: Agroseedex
    Posted 8 months 3 weeks ago by
    Reply to: AGRARIAN CENTER
  • Good morning Stephane, I am specialised in Food Safety & Regulatory, and will be more than happy to help with FSMA and EU Food Safety & Regulatory requirements. Whilst, please feel free to contact me should you have any needs in these areas. I will be very happy to look at your products compliances for the targeted markets. My fees range from £75/hour to £500/day, phone/email/skype consult. I do also provide sites pre-audits compliance reviews for £500/day plus travel and hotel expenses. Please feel free to contact me should my services be of interest and for any additional questions not answered on my website (www.soubalt.com). Kind regards, Sophie Soumah
    Posted 8 months 3 weeks ago by