- Internet platform focused on food community
- Credible and trustworthy network of contacts and potential business partners
- Access to food professionals and experts
- User virtual desk with message box, list of contacts, bookmarks
- Food experts/consultants panel available
- Access to a board/forum for technical questions related to food compounding, processing, labeling, etc.
- Access to food ingredients/equipment search engine
- Access to buying/selling leads
- Global exposition to key audience during 365 days/year
- Reduced costs of exhibition vs traditional food show
- Communication channels: messages, chats, slide presentations, video conferences
- Community approved and audited companies listing
- Community-rated/recommended products/services
- Ability to create buying alliances or selling to alliance
- Convenient digital and social media marketing
- Business partners linking system
- Increase visibility and presence
- Save time and money
- Improve communication and “closeness”
- Build credibility, competence, and trust
- Initiate business partnership
- Discover and learn to grow
Stop only to promote and to advertise your products and services. Start to communicate with a market. Promotion is the only one-way process and you do not know what people are thinking about your business and products. Please try the IngredientsHub and reply to opinions from customers. Discuss about their problems and achievements. Make your company trustworthy and your products/services desired.
Convenient way to build reputation
Nowadays distribution and logistic of products/services are easier than 10 years ago. What about a distribution of knowledge, expertise, support, service, applications examples between a supplier of a product and a customer? This is easier too, however, the IngredientsHub has been created to improve it, make it convenient and make it natural to build your reputation.
Reduce additional costs
Nowadays not only price of a product is a key element for customers. For them more and more important are costs related to the product, included in logistics, service, handling with, applying and implementing new product to the existing food production process. Assistance from product manufacturer and opinions from experts at the IngredientsHub can significantly reduce these costs.
On the IngredientsHub platform, products/services’ suppliers have an opportunity not only to sell products/services, but also to sell or share a support and help as well, or increase a sale by adding the best available service to the product. The platform can be used to build a brand with a valuable credibility.
For many people, the IngredientsHub is a new opportunity to create fresh business channels to buy/sell products/services, as well as, to find customers and business partners. For others, it is a solution for managing a collaborative innovation.
The IngredientsHub platform cannot completely eliminate real business meetings, however, it can help to initiate and promote them.
- Food/beverage ingredients producers
- Food/beverage technology suppliers
- Food/beverage equipment producers
- Food/beverage producers
- Consulting agencies
- Certification offices
- Food legislation bodies
- Food/beverage associations/organization/institutions
- Logistic companies
- Professional software producers
- Analytical equipment producers
- Food/beverage testing/certification laboratories
- Food standards suppliers
- Food storage sector
There are also chat rooms for reading, consulting and commenting expert opinions and where food ingredients producers, users, and researchers are able to talk about different aspects related to food ingredients used in compounding and processing of food products, health benefits for customers and safety issues of ingredients. The platform provides easy and convenient communication through internal messages system as well. These conversations are complemented by virtual events and conferences organized by our members.
What is the IngredientsHub?
The IngredientsHub is a community platform for food/beverage ingredients manufacturing, food processing, and testing sectors. It is a virtual expo for searching business partners and products/services, as well as, connecting people at virtual meetings and conferences. Just start today operating your business globally from here.
When to use the IngredientsHub?
Anytime you need. The IngredientsHub is your solution to be involved in a food/beverage business network. Our food/beverage expo is never finished and is always available on your desk or in your pocket (mobile version).
How to use the IngredientsHub?
Contact with business partners has never been as simple as today. Join the IngredientsHub community and make your business actions easier to work. Advice and be advised, comment and get references, exhibit and be well informed. Just register your account and wait until your details will be proved by the community.
Who can use the IngredientsHub platform?
All people involved in a food chain production, development, testing, and legislation; CEOs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Officers, Food/Beverage Professionals and much more...
Where can the IngredientsHub be use?
You can access to the IngredientsHub platform anywhere you are online. Discuss with business partners and co-workers and take part in conferences around the world in one place. Present your business, products, and services on our global food/beverage expo.
Is it secure & confidential?
The IngredientsHub is a completely independent brand. For us, all platform users are the most important and equal. We are never selling your data to any third-party services. All your private messages are completely confidential.
Why is it important?
It is nice to be global, to be known, to be seen, to be recognized, to be connected, to be part of the IngredientsHub community. It is a great idea to get support from products/services experts or to receive feedback from your products/services users. All of above can be done easily with the IngredientsHub.